Zoom Meeting 5-29-20
- Installing Facebook Pixel in WP Website (using guidance provided in FB Ads Manager)
The Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website. It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with your website and your Facebook ads. – read more here
- Getting familiar with the Pixlr Editor
Pixlr Editor is a browser photo editor for all your editing needs. Have full control over your images, including layers and effects. Pixlr Editor is the most popular advanced online photo editor. – read more here
Step by Step Success with FB Marketing Course
- Create a user-friendly overview: TOC (Table of Content) – and fill in some descriptive language of the main elements of teaching that are involved in each Module (and Lesson)
Artist Marketing Formula™ Student Mastermind
- Use that FB Group to interact with (asking questions, look at themes and topics explored by community members)
- Explore and play with the various features available through the FB group (i.e. rooms, etc.)
Yes I like this order :go thru the steps and perhaps keep a running commentary or index on what is useful and where it is located.
For example I did not remember where to fin th proper ratio of a picture for FB when I was resizing
late reply, Joan – wasn’t working on the site but back on it now: THANKS for feedback and see you soon!
I took some notes when I listened to Lesson 1,2 & : do we want to do this???? am including some
Lesson 1: create Instagram account
attach crypto account
use searchable descriptions
add credit card to FB
have videos high on the page
updates to course are available… where? coaching calls?
Lesson 2 look at pic monkey costs $ however
what is a DSSLR camera?
1920 dimension is good to use [ what is the other dimension ?
save all potential FB photos and videos in one place…. where?
keep branding consistent : color, font, style
Hi Joan – discovered your comments late, just now – options: Will address each Q until 2 p.m. – which likely is not enough time – option: Give me time to go through your questions before we meet at 2.30? – your preference?