from multiple available plugins, the “Glossary” was chosen
- by June 19th, it will be implemented – one term at the time
- meanwhile, terms can be submitted in this format: 1) Term 2) Brief definition of term 3) Additional resources associated with term (graphics, links, etc.)
- Use searchable descriptions
Step-By-Step Course Materials
Lesson 1 Review
Zoom Call Notes
- add credit card to FB
- have videos high on the page
- where are the course updates located?
Lesson 1 Projects
- when reviewing lessons/modules, note what is useful and where it is located
- Create an Instagram Account
- Attach Crypto Account
- Use PixlR Editor to format the FB cover page
Resize FB Cover Photo
The Facebook cover photo size is 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on desktop. However, mobile users will see 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall.
Lesson 2 Review
- 2 look at pic monkey costs $ however
- What is a DSSLR camera?
- Dimensions/picture formats for FB:
- What image format is best for Facebook: jpg, gif or png – JPG is generally used for images with blended tones, like photos, and GIF and PNG are better for images of flat tones, like logos, text, and graphics. Facebook recommends: Save your image as a JPEG with an sRGB color profile.
For optimal display, Facebook recommends that you resize your images before uploading to one of these widths they support: 720/960/ 2048 px – If you upload 2048 px photos, be sure to choose the High Quality option.
More here and also here
- save all potential FB photos and videos in one place: Create a dedicated folder for all your FB media (on a cloud drive for example: G-drive or OneDrive.
- keep branding consistent : color, font, style